Maps & Driving Directions
Directions to River Top Resort from Broken Bow, Oklahoma
(Note: River Top Resort directional signs are posted at each intersection/turn listed below, beginning at Craig Road).
River Top Resort
Broken Bow, Oklahoma
River Top Resort is 10 miles Southeast of Broken Bow and a short 30-minute drive from Broken Bow Lake, Beavers Bend Resort Park, and Cedar Creek Golf Course.
- From Hwy 259 in Broken Bow, go east 6 miles on U.S. Hwy 70 to Craig Road. (Note: Craig Rd. is just past Bailey Lumber but on opposite side of highway. If you cross the Mountain Fork River bridge, you have gone roughly one-half mile too far).
- Turn right (south) on Craig Road.
- Go 2.7 miles to big curve towards the right (west). Instead of taking the curve, however, bear left (straight), still heading due south.
- Go 1 mile to "T" in road. Turn left (east) at "T". Paved road will turn to dirt/gravel approximately one-half mile from “T”. Continue east for another mile to fork and go left (back north). Go approximately one-half mile and cross cattle guard. Stay left after cattle guard and continue until you reach River Top Resort. (Note: This road ends at a green gate at north end of resort property, just past the Grandview cabin).
- Turn right into parking area between the Grandview and Kingfisher cabins. The Grandview cabin on the left has a blue metal roof. The Kingfisher cabin on the right has a light-green metal roof.